Tuesday 12 July 2011

KFC - it's Tuesday n*gga!

I'm never very impressed when go to KFC partially because it's just fried chicken which gets boring after a few pieces and partially because of the poor service. Is it just this city or does every KFC serve up some attitude with their fries, which are the bomb btw and with gravy UNSTOPPABLE! <insert homer drool here> Back to complaining, why do i have to ask for ketchup, pay for mayo and beg for hotsauce? I like to drown my fries in goo as much as the next guy .... nah probably more but is that any reason to get a weird look? Yes 10 packets of goo for a large fries if not more, but never at a KFC have i ever been offered more than 5 and they sure are stingy on the napkins considering they're a restruant known for its greasy good times. Point is I shouldn't have to pay a quarter for mayo or hold up the line to get enough ketchup.
The real scam is the toonie tuesday special which used to be 1.99 and now is 3.00 after tax but i still see lineups out the door for this crap. I wonder if these people even go there on a different day because i do and i swear the chicken tastes better on any other day. If i was the manager i'd sell the crap chicken on a Tuesday too, there's obviously less chance of backlash.
Having said all that i still enjoy this place once in a while, their fries and gravy are pretty damn great and idk of any other places that sell decent fried chicken.

leave a comment and tell me what you think


Tip o the day: If you need to cheat on your gf come up with a fake name and use your middle name as your last name (in case you do have an encounter with her and your main gf) use a fake email and phone number
If you're gonna do it do it right 007

Movie o the day: food inc.

12 comments:

  1. hahaha the cheating advice is great advice. regarding KFC, sir let me tell you, you are the voice of the people and you sure know your thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like KFC, but when I eat it, I never want to eat it again. But then after a while, I want to eat KFC again, and the cycle continues...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I choose to prepare my food at home but every now and then I enjoy indulging a plate of Kentucky Fried Chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing I eat at KFC are the fried wedges, but then again I'm a vegan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. KFC is alright. everything is kind of expensive except for those kfc snackers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, i hate the $3 toonie Tuesday, they should just rename it. Not gonna lie though, i really like KFC. Every time i go there it's never as good as i expect it to be though...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have actually never ben at a KFC before.. Can't seem to find one in Denmark!

    ReplyDelete
  8. honestly, i love KFC. think Cartman from southparks love of KFC. i wouldnt go on a day where they offer anything at a lower price. i work in fastfood and we are told countless time to give a little sauce as possible. i give almost 3 times as much, cause i know i like lots of sauce.as for paying for mayo... not cool.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We don't have this in Argentina. I've always wondered how good is the food that this restaurant serve.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, not a big fan of KFC either :/

    ReplyDelete