Saturday 28 May 2011

Subway

Today i ate a footlong cold cut combo at subway and it was delicious. Five dolla footlongs forget about it, how can you go wrong with that? It was so loaded with toppings that i could only eat half in one sitting. I've been going to subway for years and i noticed that in the past i had trouble loading up my sandwiches with toppings (i like it so it can't close) but recently it seems they have changed their policy and let me go wild. So i'd have to say i'm a pretty regular customer there. I'm almost always satisfied with the service which isn't common when eating at alot of fast food places.

All in all Subway gets my vote.
What do you think? leave a comment

Here's your tip of the day
If you're paying for internet and text messaging on your iphone drop the texting. You can use your email to send text messages to someone using 30332358443@tmomail.net or 30332358443@txt.att.net etc...